DECLARATION OF WAR
From house to house, street corner to street corner, The Pink Army will conquer every square inch of the world.
We will strike down on any type of resistance with no mercy. We will hold no prisoners.
Our demands are as follows:
1) All the wars in the world must come to an immediate end.
2) All the armies, militias, armed groups and terror cells in the world, must dissolve or rehabilitate and be placed in humanitarian operations around the globe.
3) All Ministrys of Defences has to either dissolve completely or submit under the administration of the Cultural ministrys.
4) All weapons in the world has to be destructed and re-melted into to toys. It counts for all forms of hand, - automatic, semiautomatic guns, arms and
bombs, including all biological and atomic weapons and other means of mass destruction. Toy guns are exempted.
5) The base camp of Oksbol, the military aviation camp of Aalborg, Camp Høvelte and all additional military facilities in the world has to be demolished or rebuild into art museums, galleries or serve other harmless public functions.
6) All cannons and other artillery must be destroyed.
7) Tanks and armed SUVs etc. will either be disarmed and deployed serving as free public transport and school busses in the African continent or be melted down and recycled into other non-violent purposes such as toys or playground attractions for kids.
8) Fighter jets, bombers, atomic submarines and all military and navy activities must come to a full stop. All equipment will be rebuilt into relief-functional vehicles and serve such as fire fighting, food deliver, dropdowns and efficient humanitarian operations. If this is not executable, all vehicles must be re-melted and reused in the production of harmless useful product items such as sippers, pens, cup holders and door handles.
9) The horses of all National Guards regiments will be given away to riding sport clubs for children.
10) All other military equipment such as boots, tents, bags and uniforms-, camouflage equipment, radios and logistic material etc. will be given away to NGOs such as the Army of Salvation, YMCA, boys scout communities, or get thrown away.
Any form of surrender, retrieve, “weapons stand still” or peace renegotiations is out of the question. The Pink Army will fight to the last pink drop of blood. Until our demands has been met, accepted and executed.
ABOUT PINK ARMY
# What? Pink Army was established in Copenhagen, Denmark, September 2007, as a result of a collective unification of ideas, and has since then flourished as a global open-source network, a creative collective for artists and activists.
# Why? The world needs peace symbols.
# How? With pink toysoldiers, creativity and love.
# Where? Every inch of any space, any place, everywhere.
Basically we demand that all wars in the world will be brought to an immediate end and that all weapons and ammunition will be melted down to toys. We do not stop playing war against war until our demands have been met, accepted and implemented.
Our hope is that we will continue growing and the coming generations will grow up with a pink plastic soldier in their pockets.
We are one.
We are not a group or a closed circle. We are an open network
that includes everybody who wants to play with or support us.
Copenhagek / Denmark
Ministry of Logistics / Copenhagen / Denmark
First Mechanized Division / Copenhagen / Denmark
Gentofte / Denmark
Vestkysten / Denmark
Vestjylland / Denmark
Bremen / Germany
London / England
Rome / Italy
Tampa, St. Pete, Clearwater / Florida / USA
Cape Cod / Massachusetts / USA
Pennsylvania / USA
Philadelphia / USA
Monterrey / Mexico
Korsør / Denmark
Istanbul / Turkey
HOW TO JOIN THE PINK ARMY
Step 1. Get a bag of toysoldiers
Step 2. Paint them all pink
Step 3. Deploy your troops all over town - invade your space
Step 4. Document your actions*
Step 5. Recruit
You can also support Pink Army by making a donation.
Pink Army is a non-profit organisation. Donations will fully cover future operations.
If you are interested in insight concerning specific future operations and if you are considering to donate an amount of your own choice, toys or whatever.
Thank you for your support!
Aarhus ARTillery / Denmark
Special Forces / Copenhagen / Denmark
Popagandie / Copenhagen / Denmark
Danmark for Fred / Denmark
Hvidovre / Denmark
Waldorf Warfare / Denmark
Bergen / Norway
Miami / Florida / USA
Venice / Florida / USA
Nashville / Tennessee / USA
Venango County / Pennsylvania / USA
Texas / USA
Odense / Denmark
Brøndby / Denmark
Mardinoir / France
Stickkontakt / Stockholm / Sweden
Fætter Dub / Copenhagen / Denmark